Connects Christian Professionals to Share Life Lessons, Disciple & Inspire
It's vital that older, established Christians share their spiritual and life lessons, and disciple those new to the city.
Young professionals crave input from Christians who have faced the challenges they are now confronting.
How wonderful would it be to find someone who has faced many of the same questions you face in the context of the city? Christian Union can help you become a mentor and share your experience and insights, or connect with a mentor.
Young professionals are looking for someone who has walked through the experiences they're facing. They are seeking godly wisdom to the questions they're facing in their work, their own personal life, their Christian growth, and their future. Does this sound like you?
Or, perhaps this is you. A Christian who has been around NYC with insights and lessons learned. You are more than willing to share with those who are just getting started. Perhaps you are looking to be used by God to meet a unique need in a personal way.
Close Christian friendship is vital to spiritual maturity, and a mentoring relationship is an incredibly important tool for developing Christian leaders. Whichever profile you fit, Christian Union can help you connect.
Mentor Program Details
- Would-be mentors and mentees submit an application stating their desire to participate in the Mentoring Program along with some (limited) personal background information. This process will allow us to screen mentors and mentees as well as to gain a sufficient amount of information so as to make the best match possible with waiting mentees.
- The mentor will commit to serve as a mentor to the mentee for six months.
- The mentor will meet with the mentee once a month for those six months in order to introduce the mentee to life in the city and have a context to get to know one another.
- At the end of the six months, there is an expectation that either party may or may not move forward in a mentoring relationship.
- In the case that the mentoring relationship does not continue, the mentor will help find the mentee a suitable mentor.