At Dartmouth CollegeChristian Union Vox is a student organization that is focused on Christian leadership development.
The organization provides in-depth study of Scripture, Christian leadership training, fellowship, and support for Christian students, as well as resources to help all interested students — regardless of their spiritual background or beliefs — learn about Christianity.
Christian Union is an independent Christian ministry.
Christian Union FacultyChristian Union's role is to resource students at Dartmouth by offering mentoring, discipleship, and leadership training. Meet the Christian Union faculty team that works with Dartmouth students.
Christian Union Vox Cornerstone PartnersIf you would be interested in helping support the work of Christian Union at Darthmouth, please consider becoming a Christian Union Vox Cornerstone Partner.
- In 2019-20, 194 undergraduate students enrolled in Christian Union's rigorous, weekly Bible courses.
- This year, four full-time Christian Union ministry faculty worked directly with students, providing Bible course instruction, mentorship, and leadership coaching.
- The leadership lecture series, The Vine, addressed a host of challenging, inspiring topics throughout the year like dating, union with Christ, and humility.
- Conferences took students off campus twice to go in-depth into Scripture, worship, and prayer, and to deepen friendships across classes.
- Prayer gatherings take place throughout the year, and students are learning to fast as they seek the Lord for themselves and their campus. This year's daily prayer amassed almost 3500 hours of prayer.
|Spiritual Heritage||Rev. Eleazar Wheelock, the University's founder, was a congregational minister who wanted to establish a college to educate Native Americans on Christianity.|
|Motto||Vox clamantis in deserto; "A voice crying out in the wilderness."|
Christian Union at Dartmouth
|Year the ministry was founded||2011|
|Full-time Christian Union ministry faculty||4|