At Dartmouth CollegeChristian Union Vox is a student organization that is focused on Christian leadership development.
The organization provides in-depth study of Scripture, Christian leadership training, fellowship, and support for Christian students, as well as resources to help all interested students — regardless of their spiritual background or beliefs — learn about Christianity.
Christian Union is an independent Christian ministry.
Christian Union FacultyChristian Union's role is to resource students at Dartmouth by offering mentoring, discipleship and leadership training. Meet the Christian Union faculty team that works with Dartmouth students.
- In 2018-19, 115 undergraduate students enrolled in Christian Union's rigorous, weekly Bible courses.
- This year, five full-time Christian Union ministry faculty work directly with students, providing Bible course instruction, mentorship and leadership coaching.
- The leadership lecture series, The Vine, addresses a host of challenging, inspiring topics throughout the year.
- Conferences take students off campus twice a year to go in-depth into Scripture, worship, and prayer.
- Prayer gatherings take place throughout the year, and students are learning to fast as they seek the Lord for themselves and their campus.
|Spiritual Heritage||Rev. Eleazar Wheelock, the University's founder, was a congregational minister who wanted to establish a college to educate Native Americans on Christianity.|
|Motto||Vox clamantis in deserto; "A voice crying out in the wilderness."|
Christian Union at Dartmouth
|Year the ministry was founded||2011|
|Full-time Christian Union ministry faculty||5|