Serving Students at DartmouthChristian Union Vox is a student organization that is focused on Christian leadership development.
The organization provides in-depth study of Scripture, Christian leadership training, fellowship, and support for Christian students as well as resources to help all interested students — regardless of their spiritual background or beliefs — learn about Christianity.
Christian Union's main activities include Bible courses, a weekly lecture series, conferences, and various outreaches on campus.
Christian Union is an independent Christian ministry.
- In 2018-19, 115 undergraduate students enrolled in Christian Union's rigorous, weekly Bible courses.
- This year, five full-time Christian Union ministry faculty work directly with students, providing Bible course instruction, mentorship and leadership coaching.
- The leadership lecture series, The Vine, addresses a host of challenging, inspiring topics throughout the year.
- Conferences take students off campus twice a year to go in-depth into Scripture, worship, and prayer.
- Prayer gatherings take place throughout the year, and students are learning to fast as they seek the Lord for themselves and their campus.
|Spiritual Heritage||Rev. Eleazar Wheelock, the University's founder, was a congregational minister who wanted to establish a college to educate Native Americans on Christianity.|
|Motto||Vox clamantis in deserto; "A voice crying out in the wilderness."|
Christian Union at Dartmouth
|Year the ministry was founded||2011|
|Full-time Christian Union ministry faculty||5|