At Princeton UniversityChristian Union Nova (formerly Princeton Faith and Action) is a student organization at Princeton that is supported by Christian Union. It provides in-depth study of Scripture, Christian leadership training, fellowship, and support for Christian students, as well as resources to help non-Christian students learn about Christianity.
In addition, Christian Union owns and operates the Robert L. Melrose Center for Christian Leadership at Princeton.
Christian Union is an independent Christian ministry.
Christian Union FacultyChristian Union's role is to resource students at Princeton by offering mentoring, discipleship and leadership training. Meet the Christian Union faculty team that works with Princeton students.
Christian Union Nova Cornerstone PartnersIf you would be interested in helping support the work of Christian Union at Princeton, please consider becoming a Christian Union Nova Cornerstone Partner.
- In 2018-19, 223 undergraduate students enrolled in Christian Union's rigorous, weekly Bible courses.
- This year, nine full-time Christian Union ministry faculty work directly with students, providing Bible course instruction, mentorship and leadership coaching.
- The leadership lecture series, Encounter and ThruThursday, incorporate worship and address a host of challenging, inspiring topics throughout the year.
- Conferences take students off campus twice a year to go in-depth into Scripture, worship, and prayer.
- Prayer takes place daily, and students are learning to fast as they seek the Lord for themselves and their campus.
|Spiritual Heritage||To train ministers for service to the Lord. From Princeton's Web site: "The founding, like that of Brown, Rutgers, and Dartmouth, was one of the consequences of The Great Awakening, the series of religious revivals that swept the English colonies in America in the eighteenth century. The Great Awakening had other important social and political consequences, too. It brought an upsurge in missionary activities among the Indians and the first important movement against slavery."|
|Motto||Dei Sub Numine Viget; "Under God's power she flourishes"|
Christian Union at Princeton
|Year the ministry was founded||2002|
|Full-time Christian Union ministry faculty||9|