Serving Students at StanfordChristian Union develops Christian leaders at some of the nation's leading universities.
At Stanford, Christian Union provides in-depth study of Scripture, Christian leadership training, fellowship, and support for Christian students, as well as resources to help any interested students — whatever their spiritual background or beliefs — learn about Christianity.
Christian Union FacultyChristian Union's role is to resource students by offering mentoring, discipleship and leadership training. Meet the Christian Union ministry fellows in Palo Alto.
Christian Union Caritas Cornerstone PartnersIf you would be interested in helping support the work of Christian Union at Stanford, please consider becoming a Christian Union Caritas Cornerstone Partner.
Christian Union is an independent Christian ministry.
- In 2019-20, 41 undergraduate students enrolled in Christian Union's rigorous, weekly Bible courses.
- This year, two full-time and one part-time Christian Union ministry faculty work directly with students, providing Bible course instruction, mentorship, and leadership coaching.
- The leadership lecture series, Venture, addressed a host of challenging and inspiring topics throughout the year like "Hope in Christ," "Numbering Our Days," and "Vocation and Excellence."
- The fall overnight conference took students off-campus for worship, prayer, student devotionals, and community building.
- Prayer gatherings took place throughout the year, and students are learning to fast as they seek the Lord for themselves and their campus.
|Spiritual Heritage||The founders decided to create an untraditional institution, one that was nondenominational and coeducational.|
|Motto||Die Luft der Freiheit weht; "The Wind of the Freedom Blows"|
|Year the ministry was founded||2016|
|Full-time Christian Union ministry faculty||2|