It’s hard to believe that we are already wrapping up our fall term. Students are in finals mode right now and looking forward to six weeks off to rest and spend time with family and friends. Thank you for all your prayers for them over these last 10 weeks. We have so much to be thankful for!
- Our new office is coming together. We are so grateful for a larger, more convenient, and comfortable space for our students to attend Bible courses as well as to hang out and study. It’s rare that I am in the office without students around, which I love!
- Our annual Thanksgiving event was a success. Every year our new freshmen take charge and plan the event, including a dinner, time of worship, and testimonies. This year the students cooked all the food, which was quite impressive! Many students brought friends, so it was a great opportunity for outreach. Please pray that these new faces would soon become familiar ones!
- Please be praying for our students as they are away for six weeks. Pray that they would be diligent in their pursuit of the Lord, that they would find a church if they do not already have one, and that the time off would be restful and fruitful.
- We would appreciate prayer for our team as we are about to face some pretty big transitions. Chase and I will be moving to Austin, TX this December, so please pray for God to provide the right people for these roles quickly. It’s with very heavy hearts that we are saying goodbye, but we trust the Lord with what is next for us as well as our students at Dartmouth.
- At this time of year, I should mention that we do depend on the generosity of many supporters to make this ministry possible. The resources provided by alumni, parents, and friends made it possible to run Bible courses for 130 students this semester; to hold off-campus conferences, where students step away from campus life to grow closer to God and deepen their relationships with one another; to engage in creative Gospel outreach on campus and bring engaging speakers. And of course, to meet with students one-on-one, to counsel and encourage them toward new faith in Christ or to deeper maturity in Him. Would you prayerfully consider making a special gift by December 31 to support current students as they hear the Gospel and grow in faith?
Thank you for your prayers!
Christian Union at Dartmouth