As the summer has progressed, we have been hard at work preparing for the Fall semester. We are planning events for Freshmen Campaign, and have been meeting with our Exec team through Skype, about our teams and retreats at the beginning of the academic year. Along with this, there have been a lot of transition for us here. Geoff Sackett has moved onto other ministry opportunities, and I am now filling his position as we look for a new Ministry Director. We have also hired two new women’s ministry fellows: Liz Thomforde and Lisa Cooper.
In view of all of the transitions taking place right now, we have several areas in which we need your prayers.
- We are thankful that God has provided two new women’s ministry fellows. Pray for their transition and training as they prepare for their first semester in these positions.
- Pray for those students who are struggling with the loss of staff here
- I need prayer as I move into this transitional director position as we start the semester.
- Join us in prayer for the incoming freshmen. We will be reaching out to incoming students, and we pray that God would open up hearts for them that they might have a desire for Christian fellowship throughout their time at Cornell.
- Finally, pray for those students who are having a difficult time over the Summer either because of family situations or other struggles at home.
We appreciate all of your prayers for the students here at Cornell!